Are you in search of a sweet and delicious easy treat you can make quickly that is still chalk full of protein you need to get shredded?
Then you are in for a surprise because I am going to walk you through making our Easy Protein Packed Whey Cake in 90 seconds or less!
Protein Whey Cake Recipe
- 1 Packet Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder (5 grams)
- 1 1/2 Scoops Whey Protein (45 grams)
- 6 Tablespoons Fat Free Cool Whip (27 grams)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter (optional)
- 1 1/4 Servings Hungry Jack or any "Just Add Water" Pancake/Waffle Mix (55 grams)
- 3-4 Ounces Water
Whey Protein Cake: Macronutrient Profile
Calories in the whole cake:
- Calories: 379
- Fat: 3 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3 grams
- Sodium: 732 milligrams
- Carbs: 56 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Sugar: 18 grams
- Protein: 32 grams
Calories for Protein Packed Whey Cake with Peanut Butter Topping:
- Calories: 473
- Fat: 11 grams
- Saturated Fat: 5 grams
- Sodium: 802 milligrams
- Carbs: 60 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Sugar: 20 grams
- Protein: 37 grams
Whey Protein Cake Method
- Prepare two medium-sized microwave safe mixing bowls for our Protein Packed Whey Cake.
- Add your single teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon, a tablespoon of Dark Cocoa Powder, a single tablespoon of sweetener and the single serving of Hungry Jack’s pancake/waffle mix or any similar ‘just add water’ mix for our Protein Packed Whey Cake.
- Add 2 ounces of water to the dry ingredient mixing bowl and combine the water and ingredients.
- Using a fork, mix the 2 ounces of water until the most of lumps have been refined into a smoother mixture. This takes about 45 seconds to a minute of mixing.
- Now using a spoon, add another ounce of water to the Whey Cake mixture. The Whey Cake mixture should be liquified, but not soupy. This will prevent our Protein Packed Whey Cake from being dried out during the microwaving process.
- Take the empty microwave safe dish and lightly coat it with Pam or your preferred non-stick cooking spray. This will prevent our Protein Packed Whey Cake from sticking to the bowl.
- Pour the Protein Packed Whey Cake into the microwave safe bowl slowly. Scrape out any goop left behind. We want all the protein in our Whey Cake!
- Microwave the Whey Cake Mixture in the microwaveable bowl for 90 seconds on a relatively high-power setting. Cooking the Whey Cake between 90 and 110 seconds will ensure that our Protein Packed Whey Cake does not become dry once it is a finished dish.
- Carefully remove the microwavable bowl from heat and overturn the contents onto a plate or dish. If liquified properly as instructed, our Protein Packed Whey Cake should slide out of the microwavable dish onto the plate with ease, just like a cake coming out of the oven!
- Now that we have our Protein Packed Whey Cake, it is time to decorate this muscle building treat. Gently spread a tablespoon of your preferred Peanut Butter on top of our delicious Protein Packed Whey Cake. Feel free to skip this step if you not interested in adding 8 grams of fat and 4 grams of protein at the expense of 94 calories.
- Gently and evenly top the Protein Packed Whey Cake with the 6 teaspoons of cool whip or your preferred fat-free whipped cream.
- Once our Protein Packed Whey Cake has an even layer of peanut butter and whipped cream, it is time to kick it up another notch with a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
- If the Protein Packed Whey Cake is not going to be enjoyed immediately, it can be refrigerated to be enjoyed later whilst retaining most of its nutrients.
- And with the last chocolate chip, that is it! I said it would be an easy recipe! That is how you prepare a protein packed Whey Cake in only 90 seconds! If you are more of a visual learner, click the thumbnail to view the visual representation of the Protein Whey Cake.
Delicious Protein Cake in under 88 Seconds!
And there you have it folks: our Protein Packed Whey Cake is complete! Minus the prep time, our Protein Packed Whey Cake was made in 88 seconds or less!
If you are wondering what else we can get done in 88 seconds or less, we can begin getting shredded with my Shredded program. If you are interested in making Protein Packed Whey Cakes in under 90 seconds while still flaunting a shredded physique, click here for more information.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more delicious recipes like this protein cake, plus training and diet tips!