If you are in search of a healthy peanut butter cookies recipe that is bursting at the seems with protein, then look no further. Today I will provide you guys with our quick and easy Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe!
If you need some relief from your meal plan that are still relatively healthy or simply need a clean Peanut Butter Protein Cookie recipe, then these cookies are a great option and fairly easy to make.
A word of warning -- these are amazing, but take it easy as it can be taxing on the digestive system. If you do have one too many, or think you might, I suggest taking a digestive enzyme or some apple cider vinegar beforehand.
- More info about how to have optimal cheat meals is in the SHREDDED program, which helps men build muscle and burn fat at the same time.
Chuck on an apron and let's get baking!
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Macronutrients
Our Clean Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe is chalk full of protein, healthy fats and a relatively small amount of carbs.
- Calories: 1,813
- Fat: 119 grams
- Carbohydrates: 95 grams
- Protein: 123 grams
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies per serving of a dozen:
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbs: 8 grams
- Protein: 10 grams
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Ingredients
For this recipe, we require the traditional essential necessary for baking Grandma’s cookies. Also, the fun part about this recipe is that if you are not a fan of Peanut Butter or are Allergic to Peanut Butter, you can substitute the Peanut Butter for Almond Butter and create Almond Butter Protein Cookies instead!
- 2 Fresh Whole Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon or splash of Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup (or 32 grams) of sweetener
- ¾ cup (or 96 grams) of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- ¾ cup (or 96 grams) of vanilla whey protein
- 1 Medium-sized mixing bowl
- 1 Cookie Sheet
- A Can of Pam or your preferred non-stick cooking spray
- 1 conventional oven
How to Make Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- In the mixing bowl, combine 2 Fresh Large Eggs, vanilla extract and sweetener until the healthy Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Batter is well blended and of thorough consistency.
- In the mixing bowl, add the peanut butter or almond butter as well as the 100 percent Vanilla Whey Protein to the Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Batter. Again, Almond Butter is a great substitute for those not interested or allergic to Peanut Butter. We can still make some healthy Almond Butter Protein Cookies also! Get creative with your choice of butters if you choose to substitute the Peanut Butter.
- Using a spoon and a lot of elbow grease, mix the peanut butter or almond butter and Vanilla Whey Protein into the Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Batter until it is thick and consistent. The Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Dough will be dense so prepare to get some slight bodybuilding in! Work the Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Dough for approximately 3 or 4 minutes or until they yield a good glob of Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Dough (or Almond Butter Protein Cookie Dough)
- Preheat your oven to 350F/176C as we will need to bake our Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Dough into delicious, gooey goodness.
- Lightly coat the Cookie Sheet with non-stick cooking spray to prevent burning or losing our Peanut Butter Protein Cookies!
- Using your hands, gently roll the Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Dough into small, ping pong sized balls and place on the coated Cookie Sheet about an inch apart.
- Once we have formed and placed our Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Dough (or Almond Butter Protein Cookie Dough), we will mold them into cookie shape. Using a fork and a little bit of our Vanilla Whey Protein, gently and evenly press down on each Peanut Butter Protein Cookie. The Vanilla Whey Protein will not only add more protein to our Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, but the Vanilla Whey Protein will help the fork not stick or mess our Peanut Butter Protein Cookies while gently pressing them into cookie form.
- Once the oven is preheated and the Peanut Butter Protein Cookies (or Almond Butter Protein Cookies) have been gently placed and formed, slide the Peanut Butter Protein Cookies into the oven! Cook the Peanut Butter Protein cookies for approximately 5 to 8 minutes. The Peanut Butter Protein Cookies should be golden brown when we pull them from the heat.
- Once finished cooking, remove the Peanut Butter Protein Cookies from heat and place on a cooling rack for about 5 minutes.
- That is it! We have our delicious and gooey Peanut Butter Protein Cookies (or Almond Butter Protein Cookies)! You can enjoy these bad boys now with a cup of almond milk for a protein packed snack! If you are saving them for later, you can place your tasty Peanut Butter Protein Cookies in a bag of sliced bread to keep them fresh and those healthy fats stored in each tasty and clean Peanut Butter Protein Cookie!
Watch the video below for more detail:
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies: Summary
These amazing protein cookies are perfect bulking, cheat days and catch ups with friends. Try changing it up with other nut butters, such as almonds and cashews, for a different flavour to your taste.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to stay for more recipes like these Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, plus training and diet tips!