Muscle Burgers with Calum von Moger
- callum von moger
- calum von moger
- muscle burgers
- muscle burgers callum
- muscle burgers callum von moger
- muscle burgers calum
- muscle burgers calum von moger
Seen Calum Von Moger's Muscle Burgers and been inspired?
Here's the full recipe for Calum's Muscle Burgers, including video, ingredients, method & tips to make burgers Calum would be proud of!
These burgers provide a great source of protein and fats, and can be incorporated into a high protein ketogenic diet, such as in certain weeks within the World's #1 Workout Program for Men.
Get that frypan ready and let's get cooking!
Watch Calum Make Muscle Burgers:
Calum von Moger's Muscle Burgers Recipe:
Muscle Burger Ingredients:
- 2 lbs (1kg) lean mince. Callum uses 80% lean in the video.
- 1 diced onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp seasoning
Muscle Burger Method:
- Preheat frying pan on medium heat.
- Mix ingredients in large bowl.
- When combined, use your hands to create a burger around the size of the palm of your hand.
- Form patty in hand into an oval shape ensuring it sticks together. Repeat for desired number of burgers.
- Add coconut oil to the frying pan ensuring it covers surface area of frying pan.
- Add patties to the frying pan and cook for approximately 4 minutes each side.
Tips for Making Muscle Burgers:
- In the video, Calum uses Seasoning. This likely contains parsley, cumin and other traditional burger seasonings.
- Cooking time may vary depending on stove and frying pan.
- Cook for longer if you prefer the burger cooked all the way through.
- Cut the burger in half to see how rare the burger is.
- Serve with rice, carrots, beans and pineapple.
Summary of Von Moger Muscle Burgers
Muscle burgers are great for a tasty source of additional protein and can be used for entertaining, bulking season and cheat days. While tempting to have everyday, think of them as a treat rather than a staple. Check out more amazing bodybuilding recipes here.
Don't forget the importance of meals like this when embarking on any training and diet program. Cheat meals play an important role in refuelling the body and reducing stress on the body. However, they must be used in conjunction with effective workouts and cheat meal protocols to ensure optimal timing and to avoid setbacks and digestive issues.
- Click here for more information on the world's #1 Workout Program for Men.
For more recipes like this be sure to subscribe to our newsletter here.
So chuck on your apron and start making Calum's muscle burgers today!