Need a delicious, macro-friendly snack following the SHREDDED program? Short on time? Need a quick delicious treat?
Fear not my friends, I have a quick and easy dessert for you: The Beltsander Brownie! This is a great, simple dessert with a great macronutrient profile.
You can prepare this low carb, protein-packed treat in under a minute making it ideal for my time-poor guys killing it on Shredded!
Let's get started!
Beltsander Brownie Macronutrients
Let’s look at the macronutrient profile (Macro) of The Beltsander Brownie. This sweet and chocolatey dish is low in carbs, high in protein, and virtually sugar free.
That’s right, you read it correctly: A sugar free brownie that is designed to be delicious and get you shredded! This is a dry Beltsander Brownie which means it does not require Fresh Eggs or Egg Whites.
Calories in entire Beltsander Brownie:
- Calories: 144
- Saturated Fat: 4 grams
- Carbs: 3 carbs
- Fiber: 3 carbs
- Protein: 23 grams
- Sugar: < 1 gram
Beltsander brownies have very good macros as you can see, which is why they have become a favourite in the bodybuilding and clean eating community.
Beltsander Brownie Ingredients
- 2 ½ Tablespoons (or 25 grams) of Whey Protein (Chocolate is a great flavor of Whey Protein for this Beltsander Brownie recipe)
- 1 Tablespoon (or 10 grams) of Hershey’s or your preferred Cocoa Powder
- 5 grams or 1 ½ Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 2-3 ounces of Almond Milk or a splash of milk of your choice (Macadamia milk is a great alternative)
- 1 microwave safe bowl or ceramic coffee cup
- 1 Microwave Oven
Beltsander Brownie Recipe
- Mix the Whey Protein, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, and Almond Milk all in the microwave safe bowl.
- Using a hand whisk or rubber spatula, Blend the Whey Protein, Baking Powder, Almond Milk and Cocoa Powder until the wet and dry ingredients are well-blended and consistent, yielding our Beltsander Brownie Batter.
- Prepare your Microwave Oven for your Beltsander Brownie Batter.
- Place your Beltsander Brownie Batter in the microwave oven and cook it for approximately 30 to 40 seconds. Avoid cooking the Beltsander Brownies for any longer than 45 seconds to avoid the getting the Beltsander Brownies dry.
- Once the microwaving process is complete, carefully remove the Beltsander Brownie from heat.
- Let the Beltsander Brownie cool for approximately 5 minutes.
Beltsander Brownie Variations
That’s it! The Beltsander Brownie is complete and ready to eat. Feel free to top the Beltsander Brownie with whatever you like! Remember to add any additional toppings such as whipped creams, peanut butter, fruit, chocolate chips or cream cheese to the macronutrient profile for The Beltsander Brownie.
You could also consider preparing a fully baked or Wet Beltsander Brownie by adding a Large Egg whipped into your Beltsander Brownie Batter and thoughoughly baking The Beltsander Brownie on 350F/176C for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. This will also require a small baking dish.
It will add more protein via the Large Fresh Egg, but not be as quick and easy as the traditional dry Beltsander Brownie. You can also check out the video below for a visual understanding on how to make The Beltsander Brownie recipe.
Beltsander Brownies Video Recipe
Watch the video guide to the Beltsander Brownie recipe here:
Check out more delicious, bodybuilder-friendly recipes here.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more recipes like The Beltsander Brownie plus training and diet tips!