Lemon water has so many benefits for the body it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to start your day. Want to lose weight? Burn fat? Increase energy? Get clearer skin? Lemon water can help with all these and more.
In this article, let's look at the benefits of lemon water and why it's something I recommend to almost all Hustler Fitnessclients.
Making lemon water is simple.
Here is how you can prepare it at home:
First of all, you'll need to get a medium sized lemon and then cut it in two. Squeeze the juice in a glass and then add some water (cold or lukewarm, however you prefer). If you want to improve the water's aroma, then you may add some honey (organic is recommended).
You should consume lemon water first thing in the morning and then wait at least 30 minutes before consuming your first meal.
1. Great digestion:Did you know that lemon water will actually make your body produce more bile in the liver? That's right! As a result of this, your digestion is going to greatly improve. Not only that, but lemon water can also help rid your body of various toxins and you'll be surprised to notice that soon after you start drinking it, you're going to experience fewer episodes of constipation, diarrhoea, belching, heartburn, but also bloating.
2. Urinary infections:Lemon water is well known for helping flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Given the fact that it contains citric acid, those who suffer from urinary infections are going to notice a positive change after drinking lemon water.
3. Throat Infections:If you have sores in the mouth or tonsillitis, then by drinking lemon water you're going to help treat them naturally and also fast.
4. Balance Your pH levels:Lemon water is rich in good acids and also has a high pH level. As a result, when you drink you're going to basically alkalize your body and remove the excess of uric acid from your joints. This will eventually result in less inflammation and less pain.
5. Boosts Your energy:Due to the fact that it contains Vitamin C, B among others, but also proteins, phosphorus and carbohydrates, lemon water will certainly boost your energy levels.
6. Fresh Breath:If you drink lemon water you'll help the mouth produce more saliva which is going to fight off the bacteria that's responsible for bad breath. Not only that, but lemon water is also going to effectively cleanse the white layer on your tongue.
7. Boosts Your Immune System:Given the fact that it contains a lot of Vitamin C, lemon water will help strengthen your immune system and therefore you won't get the flu or the common cold as often. Even more, the body is going to also be able to absorb the iron from foods a lot more effectively than before.
8. Excellent for Your Skin:Lemon water will not only cleanse the toxins in each cell of your body, but at the same time it's also going to make the body create new cells. Better yet, lemon water is very well known for fighting against the action of free radicals, therefore delaying the effects of premature aging and helping you feel more refreshed overall.
9. Fat Loss:After drinking lemon water not only will you feel refreshed, but also full. Because of this very feeling of fullness, you won't need to worry about food cravings and as a result. You're going to lose fat a lot easier. By drinking lemon water, the metabolism is increased and the belly is properly alkalized.
10. Can Reduce Blood Pressure:Last but not least, it's very well known that lemon water aid in reducing and treating symptoms of high blood pressure.
Comments will be approved before showing up.