4 Ingredient Protein Ice Cream!
by Daniel Burford October 03, 2016
Protein ice cream. Is there such a thing? There sure is!
Protein ice cream is an example of a healthy dessert that can easily be incorporated into a bodybuilding diet. What's great about this recipe is the full macro list is provided to help stay within your macros.
Watch how Protein Ice Cream is made here:
Full Protein Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 large frozen peeled banana
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey
- 2 tbsp freeze dried berries of your choice
- Using an electric mixer, mix ingredients together in large bowl.
- When combined, place mix into a tupperware container and place in freezer for 30-50 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and churn using a fork or spoon.
- Place back into freezer for another 30-50 minutes. Repeat step 3.
- Repeat step 3 and enjoy!
Protein Ice Cream Macros:
Recommended serving size: 1/2 container
- 38g protein
- 20g carbohydrates
- 4.8g fat
- Best eaten immediately after churning. Avoid storing in freezer for days as will turn rock solid.
- You can use unflavoured whey, but you will most likely need some kind of sweetener such as stevia drops or coconut sugar.
Thanks to Anna from Protein Pow for this protein ice cream recipe!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
This healthy frittata recipe is oven-baked goodness! Packed with essential nutrients, this recipe is great for a quick healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner! Read More
Homemade Granola Bars are a healthy snack that are super easy to make. This healthy homemade granola bar recipe is quick, easy and SO delicious! Read More
This healthy red enchilada sauce is SO delicious! This is how to make enchilada sauce from scratch, including a video to guide you along. You'll love this! Read More